I’m a marketing pro on a mission to become an authority on Artificial Intelligence (AI) so I can use the tech to help clients with faster and improved marketing and business – with better results.
I’m looking forward to us doing this together. Nobody can do it alone. Here’s what I’ve found up to this point.
From predictive analytics and machine learning algorithms to natural language processing and chatbots, and visual creation systems, I’ve been searching to understand how these innovations can enhance customer experiences and drive results.
How I’m Using this New AI Knowledge
As I learn these complex AI concepts and skills, I’m working on crafting them into simple, actionable insights and projects for my clients.
Most importantly, I’m trying it out. Learning by doing is the only way with new tech.
I’m experimenting with AI-driven software for marketing content and campaigns, including:
- An AI video generator called Synthesia. Still a bit robot-like but amazing that it can do it.
- Learning prompting on ChatGPT (OpenAI) and Bard (Google) to generate more ideas.
- Creating realistic images and art from a description in natural language with DALL-E.
- Using SoundDraw to generate custom music for use in video.
- Multiplying video content with Vidyo.
- Doing creative headline and keyword research to maximize SEO with VidIQ.